—> Vegan Chocolate Dipped Strawberries <—
Two ingredients here:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Vegan Maca Chocolate
Not a big, fancy recipe, but a simple + healthy valentines day treat!
What’s Maca chocolate anyway?
- It’s loaded with antioxidants.
- It’s clean, Dairy Free, & plant based.
- It’s 70% coco dark chocolate – organically grown and sustainably harvested in the Andean Highlands.
- It balances, invigorates, and energizes.
- It’s a good source of Vitamin B12 – keeps your nerve and blood cells healthy, and helps to prevent anemia, which makes you tired and weak (hence the energizing effects!)
- It’s been associated with a reduction in stress levels
Tell me more about the health benefits of dark chocolate!
My dad is an OBGYN, and so I’ve learned all kinds of fancy material thanks to his influence. Yes – he did have me work in his office… and yes… he did show me “first hand” the consequences of messing around with boys <— yes he’s that dad. Not equipped with a shotgun, but with TMI.
I do periodically learn some gems from him. Here are a few in regards to dark chocolate consumed in moderation (70-85% at least):
- When pregnant women consume dark chocolate in moderation, it can help improve the circulatory system of the growing bun inside their oven.
- It’s an excellent source of iron, magnesium, copper, fiber, potassium, zinc, and other goodness.
- It can aid in lowering blood pressure & preventing heart disease.
- It can improve blood flow to your brain –> AKA improve your brain function.
Vegan Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
When I’m gonna have a cheat or treat day, my favorite is always a vegan cheat/ treat day. I hope you enjoy!
These Vega Maca Chocolate Bars are seriously the best. Click the image below to add them to your amazon cart. –> For just $2.93 you won’t regret it, I promise.
… And if you don’t purchase them here.. you definitely need to give them a whirl at some point, cuz’ they’re absolutely delicious and they’re guilt free indulgence for real!
Great recipe, right? More FREE recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Sign up here!
- 3 Vega Maca Chocolate Bars
- 16-18 Strawberries washed and dried
- Melt vega chocolate over low/medium heat, stirring as chocolate melts.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and set aside on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries in freezer for 10-15 minutes while chocolate sets. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for visiting Kitchen Of Eatin’. I value my readers very much, and I want to provide them with the best content possible. If you would… please complete a brief 3 question survey so that I can learn how to better serve you! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SURVEY… And Thank You – you’re feedback means the world 🙂
** Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products that use, love and highly recommend; at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!