—> Unique Holiday Gift Guide <—
This Unique Holiday Gift Guide is Sponsored by UncommonGoods
What the Holidays are About
This week I bluntly told my husband what I would like for Christmas. I mean he he needs help… Right?
Gifts are not his love language, and so to him the entire gift giving aspect of Christmas isn’t appealing (especially when someone tells you exactly what to get).
“We share a bank account,” he told me. “Why don’t you pick out what you want instead of me doing that for you?”
“No way!” I said. “It’s much more fun when you do it. That way I know you were thinking of me, and that you took the time to do something for me… cuz’ you Luuuuuuvvv me.”
This continued for some time. In the end I won (obviously).
To me that’s what the Holiday season is about. It doesn’t necessarily have to be about purchasing gifts, but about taking the time to do a kindness for someone else.
Unique Holiday Gift Guide
If gift giving and receiving is on your agenda this holiday season, nothing speaks:
“I took the time to think of you and only YOU.”
… like a unique gift, unlike what you typically find in your average mall or department store.
Have you heard of UncommonGoods? It’s a gift giving game changer in terms of:
B. Uniqueness. &
C. Socially Responsible Shopping
… Allow me to elaborate:
- Easily find items that are unique and special for the ones you love. Also… many items are perfection for that white elephant gift exchange.
- Seamless online navigation.
- This tired mom can shop online and easily.
- Completely unique, reasonably priced gifts that you won’t find any where else.
Socially Responsible Shopping
- UncommonGoods products are handmade, recycled and ORGANIC! <— Hi, I’m into that!
- Catalogs are produced using:
- Recycled paper OR
- Paper sourced from sustainably harvested forests. <— Also into that!
- Uncommon gives back.
- Donate to a non-profit of your choice at checkout through UncommonGood’s Better to Give program. They’ve donated over over $1,000,000, and that’s awesome! <— Love.
It’s not always easy to shop for items that have a positive impact on you AND on the planet… but UncommonGoods makes responsible shopping a no-brainer.
I hope this holiday season is warm and magical and joyful for every single one of you!
Don’t forget to check out the unique holiday gift guide from UncommonGoods below, and Merry Everything!
Gifts for Couples
Gifts for Cooks & Foodies
Gifts for Kids
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Her
More Gift Guides