—> Romantic Steak Dinner <—
It’s February. I actually LOVE the month of February (pun intended)… cuz’ I love V-day. I’m that annoying wear red/ pink, send flowers and chocolates, celebrate love all around kind of cheese ball. So, I ask you:
What are your plans for Valentines day?
I fondly remember Valentines Days when I wanted to make like Harry Potter – That is hide in my cupboard, don’t make a sound, and pretend I don’t exist. + Listen to anything depressing.
^^^ Waa waa…
And then one single day <– pun intended (I’m on a roll)… I decided to celebrate love in other ways, cuz’ let’s be trite + cheesy… Love comes in all shapes & sizes. Mom, Dad, Brother, girlfriend… I love you!
And when there’s delicious food to go around (+chocolate…..) who doesn’t love this holiday?
What I don’t love about this holiday is this:
The hustle and bustle of finding a dinner reservation. I prefer eating in anyhow, and so a romantic quiet dinner at home is right up my ally.
This plate? ^^ Click This Link to Check it Out –> Threshold White Solid Plate
I love this romantic steak dinner for two. It’s:
relatively easy to make,
it tastes divine,
it’s colorful + festive,
So check out the recipe below!!! Also…
I love delivering some good+healthy recipes to my readers… but I also love giving them a chance to win something fun in that process! So… bringing you yet another giveaway!
A company called Sharp Gourmet provides hand sharpened knives to their customers every few months for a minimal cost… keeping the bevel and quality of their kitchen knives at a higher standard than most retail brands.
Sharp is giving away not one, but 5 knife sets for this giveaway. Meaning not one, but five winners!
A solid set of knives is essential for home cooking. Especially when the goal is healthy home cooking, which involves veggies <– lots of veggies and sometimes hard to chop veggies. Since I began using Sharp Gourmet knives, I’ve definitely noticed a difference, and I’m excited to bring this opportunity to you!
How to participate in the giveaway:
- Below you will see the contest entry form.
- For every social media account (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) that you follow OR email list that you subscribe to… your name will be entered into the contest one time.
- Social media accounts and email lists are linked to Sharp Gourmet as well as my blogger friends and I who are hosting this giveaway. For example – if you follow Kitchen Of Eatin’s (1) Instagram, (2) Facebook, (3) Twitter, and (4) Pinterest accounts AND (5) subscribe to our email list … your name will be entered into the contest 5 times.
- You can also enter the giveaway by tweeting about the giveaway!
Giveaway will run for 2 weeks and ends February 14th at 11:59 PM.
Specifically Sharp Gourmet is giving away Five of their 5-Knife Sets <– Click the link to check them out!
Great recipe, yes? Get free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Sign up here!
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Large Garlic Clove (chopped)
- Salt + Pepper to Taste
- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper to Taste
- ½ Head Cauliflower (chopped into large pieces)
- 5 Large Shallots (thin sliced)
- ½ Package Baby Kale
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- ½ Cup Almond Slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine 2 tbs. olive oil with cauliflower, shallots, salt + pepper, and bake in oven for about 15 minutes until veggies become golden brown.
- While veggies are cooking combine rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl to make a rub for the steak. Wash and pat dry sirloin steaks and then rub the herb mixture all over them.
- Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a skillet over medium - high heat. Cook steaks 6-7 minutes on each side, remove and then loosely cover with foil to keep steak warm.
- Remove veggies from oven after 15 minutes, and then add them to the same pan that the steaks were cooked in. Toss in kale, stir and allow veggies to cook a few minutes until kale has reduced in size a bit.
- Serve veggies with the steak and garnish with almond slivers and pomegranate seeds.
Thanks so much for visiting Kitchen Of Eatin’. I value my readers very much, and I want to provide them with the best content possible. If you would… please complete a brief 3 question survey so that I can learn how to better serve you! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SURVEY… And Thank You – you’re feedback means the world 🙂
***This Giveaway is Sponsored by Sharp Gourmet
***Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products that use, love and highly recommend; at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!