—> Cauliflower Mash Recipe <—
If you’re looking for an easy side dish that is perfect for many dinners – steak, Italian, Thanksgiving, etc… this Cauliflower mash recipe has your name on it! … excuse me, I mean this EASY cauliflower mash recipe has your name on it.
I’ll include the recipe below… but basically:
step 1 – saute veggies, olive oil and some simple seasonings in a pan.
**step 2 – add some H20 or Chicken broth + simmer for 15-20 mins.
step 3 – dump all ingredients from pan into your blender or Vitamix, blend… and voila – your cauliflower mash is ready!
** Note: For a paleo/ whole 30 approved dish use H20 or make your own chicken broth! – I use Organics brand (which isn’t strictly paleo or whole 30, but it only contains 5 calories/ serving and good-for-you ingredients). For a vegan dish – use H20!
Cauliflower Mash Recipe
Great recipe, right? More FREE recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Sign up here!
- 1 Head Cauliflower (Roughly chopped into florets)
- ½ Sweet Yellow Onion (Diced)
- ½ Tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1-2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- *1 Cup Water or Chicken Broth
- Salt + Pepper to Taste
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary (Stems removed and finely chopped) - Optional for Garnish
- In a deep frying pan warm olive oil over medium/ high heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Add cauliflower, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; stir occasionally and allow to cook for about 8-10 minutes until cauliflower and onion have begun to soften.
- Add water or chicken broth, cover and simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally and cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed and cauliflower is tender (about 20-22 minutes).
- Transfer all ingredients to your blender or Vitamix, and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with Rosemary (Optional)
Thanks so much for visiting Kitchen Of Eatin’. I value my readers very much, and I want to provide them with the best content possible. If you would… please complete a brief 3 question survey so that I can learn how to better serve you! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SURVEY… And Thank You – you’re feedback means the world 🙂
** Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products that use, love and highly recommend; at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!