—> Costco Quinoa Salad Recipe <—
Quinoa Salad Ingredients stored in Infinity Jars
Spring is on the horizon! There are flower buds on the trees, my fruit/ veggie garden is beginning to make a comeback, and I’m starting to sneeze.
One of my favorite recipes to bring to a picnic, tailgate or potluck event is this copycat Costco quinoa salad. It’s so fresh and healthy, and even better than the real thing… there’s no soybean oil included, making it soy free.
This recipe is very easy to make. If you purchase your vegetables pre-chopped… it’s even easier to make. I also like to make it just for myself ;). I make it once on a Sunday or a Monday, store it in my fridge in a sealed airtight container, and then I dig into it for lunch every day paired with my favorite protein: some yummy grilled chicken or a veggie burger patty. Lunch of champs.
Costco Quinoa Salad
- 1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa
- ½ Cup Uncooked Lentils**
- ½ Medium Bell Pepper (Diced)
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Diced)
- ½ Medium Cucumber (Diced)
- 1 Cup Kale (Finely Chopped)
- ½ Bunch of Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 Tbs. White Wine Vinegar (Or More to Taste)
- Salt + Pepper (To Taste)
- Cook quinoa & lentils according to package instructions; chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- While quinoa and lentils are chilling, I like to chop my vegetables.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve chilled.
Thanks for visiting Kitchen Of Eatin’. I value my readers very much, and I want to provide them with the best content possible. Please complete a brief 3 question survey so that I can learn how to better serve you! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SURVEY… And Thank You – you’re feedback means the world 🙂