—> Best Grilled Chicken Recipe <—
Life before the Grill
Throughout my college years, I didn’t have access to a grill. I did however have access to Steven, who frequently invited me over for homemade BBQ. Tender grilled chicken breasts were often a nice break from my oven baked or pan fried chicken… so I guess you could say Steven won me over with his grill master skills.
Just kidding! It was actually the almond butter that did it 😉
The Tables Have Turned
These days the tables have turned. I mean to toot my own horn when I say:
I am the grill master in this house.
With training and practice, I’ve discovered the best grilled chicken recipe… ever. Check it out below!
I love a lot of things about this recipe, but the following is what I love most: My chicken is tender, juicy, and never overdone. This recipe is also easy to make, quick to produce, and it can be made in bulk to feed a crowd or to save for later. Store chicken in the refrigerator for up to a week in a sealed air tight container and use to top salads or add to sandwiches, quesadillas, wraps, pastas etc.
I hope you enjoy it! Leave a comment below to let me what you think!
For this recipe, use your favorite seasoning salt. My personal favorite is Redmond Real Seasoning Salt. It’s made with all natural, organic and good for you ingredients. Plus it makes EVERYTHING taste better. Click the image below to view this product on amazon. Worth every penny! I personally use it for seasoning pasta, stir fry recipes, poultry and fish. SOO good!
Best Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 4-6 thawed/ room temperature chicken breasts (about ½" - ¾" thickness)
- 2-3 Tbs. Organic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Organic Seasoning salt (or more to taste)
- 1 Tsp. Organic Pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 Tsp. Organic Garlic Salt
- Juice of ½ Lemon (Optional)
- ½ Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat (about 350-400F).
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon sized ziplock bag.
- Add all remaining ingredients and massage chicken breasts until all are evenly coated in the marinade. *I will continue to add any olive oil or seasonings necessary to the bag until the marinade is a thick sauce like consistency (not watery). *You don't want a lot of marinade, just enough to evenly coat the chicken.
- Place chicken on grill (evenly spread apart), cover and cook on each side for 4½ minutes.
- Remove chicken from the grill onto a plate, and immediately cover with foil. Allow chicken to cook under the foil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm 🙂
Thanks for Visiting
Was this the best grilled chicken recipe that you’ve tried or was it mediocre? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting Kitchen Of Eatin’. I value my readers very much, and I want to provide them with the best content possible. Please complete a brief 3 question survey so that I can learn how to better serve you! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE SURVEY… And Thank You – you’re feedback means the world 🙂
***Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products that use, love and highly recommend; at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!