Kitchen of Eatin’ is a resource for healthy and good-for-you recipes to inspire the days and nights that you ‘eat-in’. Most recipes utilize whole food ingredients and fall under special diet categories including: clean eating, paleo, gluten free, dairy free, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, and whole 30.
Occasional posts feature fun and festive recipes that aren’t necessarily healthy … mainly for cheat days when you earned it… or special occasions … or just for fun!
Here You Will Find
- Recipes: Healthy, Simple, & Delicious
- Information: To help you make healthy choices
- Updates: On my life & family happenings … If you’re interested (mom + dad = thats you!)
All things in moderation. As close to the source as possible.
Utilizing foods + ingredients that are as close to the source as possible. Unsustainable dieting isn’t the goal, but rather making informed and healthy food choices every day is!
As painless as possible… and delicious!
These days it feels like I am always on the go, and that I don’t have much time to tarry in the kitchen…. SO recipes featured here cater primarily to busybodies who believe in eating in as often as possible… but don’t have the time to spend hours in the kitchen… preparing… cooking… cleaning up…
As often as possible I like my meals as painless as possible. I won’t compensate time spent for deliciousness though!
FREE easy recipes… with REAL ingredients… straight to your inbox! Sign up here!
That’s me^ and…
- I LOVE the kitchen and I love food! – especially clean, healthy foods!
- I believe that eating in regularly is the most effective way to fuel healthy, active, long + happy living.
- I’m a mama to my sweet girl Eliza
- I’m a wife to my best friend Steven.
- We have another one on the way!
- I studied school psychology, but these days I’m an aspiring entrepreneur from home – spending as much quality time with my peanut as possible.
- I’m a cook, blogger, & photographer
- I’m a sales copy writer for my husband’s real estate business (WE BUY HOUSES)
- And I really really really like: a good fiction novel, all things fitness, and spending time with my family.